As an Adelaide Hills Wedding Photographer, I take timeless, romantic wedding photos using the available light or creating light, so your images are stunning.
This photo was during the reception at a country, backyard venue. The 'dance floor' was the grassed area next to the wooden tables set up for the guests. This photo was during the dancing, being backlit by a flash my second photographer is holding behind the couple. It is one of my favourite images of the day as it encapsulates the couple on their special day:
1. in love - with the look they are giving each other
2. boho - with the clothes they are wearing - the groom also wears that hat all the time, not just on his wedding day
3. cold - with the shawl the bride has on
4. romantic - with the way they are holding each other
5. outside with fairy lights hanging from the trees
To see more from this boho, country, backyard wedding see here.
Contact Verity Edgecombe Photography for details about wedding pricing.