Choosing The Best Family Photographer
A great family photographer will find memorable locations, advise on detail, keep the photoshoot relaxed and natural, and capture the heart and spirit of the family.
There are several family photographers to choose from in Adelaide and the Adelaide Hills. So how can you tell who is right for you?
First, look at their portfolios online:
1. Do the families in the photos look relaxed, or staged and stiff?
2. Can you see the personalities of the children just by looking at the photos?
3. Do you like the photographer's shooting and editing styles?
4. Are the colours consistent across the photoshoot?
5. Is there a lot of variety across the portfolios displayed?
If you like the photos, make contact:
6. Does the photographer get back to you promptly when you message them?
7. Is the photographer helpful and willing to answer any questions you have?
8. Do their prices fit your budget?
9. Do they let you know what the cost of printing is before you go to the photoshoot so that there are no unwelcome surprises?
10. Finally, do they have good reviews on Facebook and Google?
Contact Verity for a more information about your family photos.